As an engineer, you are aware of how expensive industrial equipment can get. When you are thinking of purchasing an important piece of equipment or machinery, all you can think is whether this will increase productivity, benefit your company and will increase success in the marketplace.
Purchasing industrial equipment should be assessed in a similar manner to an investment. That’s why we want what’s best for you in CCR Industrial. When you buy used new industrial equipment, you will get more benefits than when you buy a new one.
Invest in your equipment
Organizations in the real world have become more comfortable selling their surplus and used industrial equipment. Buyers have become way more accepting of purchasing used equipment because they have learned the benefits of investing in used equipment rather than buying new machinery from the retailer.
Benefits of buying used industrial equipment
- Lower purchase price
- Minimal lead times
- Depreciation & resale value
CCR Industrial offers different types of industrial equipment in New Hampshire:
- INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT STAND 50″ L X 36″ W X 14″ H
- U. S. CARGO PIPE INSPECTION TRAILER USC612SA
- HORIZONTAL ECONOMIZER ACCESSORY WITH ECONOCELL FILTER
- LAMARCHE A36F BATTERY CHARGER/ADS/VEECO LM262/LORAIN DC-DC CONVERTER
- VARIAN SPECTRAL 5 ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROMETER
- AGL CONSTRUCTION LASER & MACHINE CONTROL SYSTEM SL 352
In CCR Industrial, we offer great quality equipment, however, we encourage our buyers to determine the applicability and safety of each item for their particular use. If you’re looking for it, we probably have it